We all know, it’s vital to make a great first impression. The same goes for when a potential customer encounters your business for the first time. Whether it be your website, your social media page, or a printed piece of promotional literature – the words matter. You’re only ever seconds away from being dismissed for your competitors.
I will take the time to understand your business, and then put myself in your customer’s shoes and write unique copy that is simple for them to read. I’ll demonstrate that your business understands their problem, and can solve it.
I’ve written copy for:
- A UK super brand
- Small businesses
- Global organisations operating in multiple countries
- B2C and B2B businesses
I’ve got experience in writing:
- Web content that’s optimised for Google (SEO)
- Social media: posts and bio’s
- Direct mail letters
- Newsletters (online and printed)
- Internal communications & intranet content
- Catalogues, brochures, flyers
- Advertisements (offline and online)
- Articles and white papers
- Tag lines and slogans
- Google Adwords / PPC campaigns
- … and much more
I’d love to work with you.
Let’s start with an informal chat about what you need.
“Sarah is great. A true professional with a wealth of experience in copy-writing and marketing… I will no doubt be hiring her considerable copy-writing and marketing skills back again, as I would recommend all others to do as well. I have no reservations about recommending Sarah to any organisation.” – C Loynes, Head of Marketing Communications, BSI.
Sarah Smith, Freelance Copywriter Milton Keynes.